Thursday, November 4, 2010

Aw man.

Youngest sis: Daddy, you see? My fish is sick. ):
Daddy: Huh? What happened?
Youngest sis: Don't know. But can just tell that its sick.
Daddy: Oh. Then did you bring it to see doctor?
Me: *heard it* DADDY. DON'T BE LAME LA HAHAHAHA. -.-
Daddy: *smirks*

HAHAHAHAHA LAME LA DADDY. -.-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: *Does chinese paper 2 and tears out the foolscap to use the other page. I do it really violently cause I was really unhappy about not being able to sleep yet cause I had to finish my hw.*
Youngest sis: *sees me tearing out paper violently.* WAH. Next time uh, when I grow up, I'm Definitely NOT going to go to your school. DEFINITELY.
Instead, I'm going to go to IR.
Me: *Gives the omg look.*

HAHA she meant RI. -.-

xoxoxo I have a really lame family ._. Hahas (:

No comments: