Thursday, November 18, 2010

My Fascinating Trip.

I realised I scream when I touch Goldfishes.

I think touching Goldfishes are freakkyyy.
Cause they have a really wet & slimy body, so when you touch it..
Ughh.

I mean I guess for me, cause somehow out of curiosity just now,
I went to touch a goldfish that was somehow coming up to the surface.
And screamed.

No wonder I hate fish.

Today's Library camp was so so I guess.
Don't feel like elaborating cause my dad just talked to me about being short and TO THE POINT.
& not beat around the bush and be long winded.

Jeez. That would take don't know how long for me to even change that habit.
If it's within my ability, that is.

SO.
You people are gonna miss me.
& when I say miss, I mean:
1. You're gonna miss seeing me post these posts on my blog, as in not I Miss You kind, but I mean you won't be seeing me post stuff that kind of Miss.
2. YOU PEOPLE HAD BETTER MISS ME! )':

See Daddy? Straight to the point. (:
Okay maybe not so much for 1.

I'll be going to:

KL > Penang > Langkawi > Penang > KL > S'pore > Taiwan > Singapore.

For like..
FIFTEEN DAYS. (:

So.
Ciao! (:
& be back to see more updates after FIFTEEN days okayyy (:

I'll miss all of my dear friends & faithful blogreaders.
For sure.

<3

xoxoxoxo Silver Nailpolish.

No comments: