Sunday, November 14, 2010

Nervous... ASEAN.

I'm very nervous for ASEAN ohmigosh.

I guess I just hope I won't face St. Nich unprepared.

Okay so basically,
since I'm like super nervous,
I've got to organise my thoughts.

So don't mind me for awhile kayy.

Cambodia's Profile:

- One of the Poorest Countries in the world.
- 70% of workforce employed in subsistence farming. (Farming which brings little or no profits, thus allowing only marginal livelihood.)
- Mekong River provides fertile, irrigated fields for rice production.
- Exports of clothing generate most of Cambodia's foreign exchange & tourism.
- Illegal logging robs the country of millions of dollars of badly-needed revenue.
- Environment is suffering. (Topsoil Erosion, Widespread floods.)
- Another threat is the Spread of HIV/AIDS, but public health campaigns have reduced rate of infection.
- Main exports include Clothing, Timber & Rubber.

Indonesia's Profile:

- Faced the Asian Financial Crisis.
- Prone to Earthquakes and Volcanic Eruptions.
- There are corruptions and ethnic conflict within the country.
- Main exports include Oil & gas, Plywood, Textiles, Rubber & Palm Oil.


Yeap.
Hopefully I won't go blank in front of them tomorrow. (:

Blaz.
xoxoxo ____ are so depressing. Hmph.

No comments: