Tuesday, November 16, 2010

ASEAN was da bomb.

Heyyoz People. (:

I MISS ASEAN.
Yes somehow I just do.
Cause its like now there's less things to do,
so.. I'm kinda bored.
AND I HATE BEING BORED. ):
That's why this results in me plonking myself in front of the comp to talk to u people indirectly through this.
HAHA. (:

ASEAN was really rather fun ytd. (:
Okay.
The presentation & speech part was like super duper uber BORING.
ttm.
I was resisting the urge to ask the person to just get over and done with it.
Cause each person took like 15 minutes (?) for a presentation,
and there were like 10 to 12 teams there.
Go figure.

Butbutbut I LOVED the debate part. (:
Cause I think basically the St. Nich girls were really nice (:
Okay I think only the group that I debated with was like, nice.
Hee. (:
Hopefully I can add them on FB later on (:

There was the closing speech made by the ASEAN secretary general,
then that was the time when I really couldn't stand it anymore,
and seeing Annabel sleep peacefully beside me made me even more tempted.
so.
I fell asleep.
then I was sleeping so peacefully as well,
when that guy went to say sth like,
"So, to end of this whole speech, I hope that ASEAN..."
MAN. He basically EMPAHASISED the word ASEAN and I got a shock & woke up.
Man, I really don't like that guy. ._.

Haha then after the whole conference,
WE TOOK PICTURES! :D
So the guys took first and HAHA,
Annabel said that the guys are taking way more pictures than the girls LOLLLL!
Hahahaha.
Yeap well it was a first for me that guys were taking more pictures than girls anyway. (:
Haha the guys were doing all those poses,
That maybe u all can go see on FB. (:

Oh Oh did I say about the blazer I wore?
OMGGGG. IT WAS SUPER NICE...
Haha but it was still big.
EVEN THOUGH I WORE AN S SIZE.
.______.
Is it just me? or..
But I felt sad about returning the blazer cause well, it was kinda comfortable..
even though, yea it WAS hot wearing it even when I was in the hall, with the aircon on.
Haha (:
then Joy asked me if I felt very weird when I took out the blazer, like its as if I wasn't wearing anything.
Haha and I was like, Omg ya actually got leh.

*sobbbb* I miss the blazer.

Hahaha and JIAMIN! (:
Cousin dear, you did a WONDERFUL job with the presentation don't worry,
You rocked, cause I said so. (:

& somehow I'm worried I won't be able to pass to Annabel her present on time..
Ahhhhh.
Hopefully it works.
Please please pretty pleaseeeee, let it work. (:

Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I gtg now.
Going out with Gor later on to buy presents for those upcoming November & December babes.
(:

CiaoZ (:

xoxoxoxo Leaving soooooooooooon.

No comments: