Monday, March 28, 2011

Moments.

I've had my moments. My funny moments. My sad moments. My angry moments. My Happy moments. My embarrassing moments. and the list goes on. Embarrassing moments: Pushed a door that said PULL. Boo-ed! the wrong person half to death, thinking she was my aunt, and crying myself. Cut the queue of a person, Blocked the person from moving to another side, and stepping on the person's foot. On Accident. And it was the same Catholic High guy. Sheesh. Talked to an elderly in broken hokkien when the person could actually speak perfect english. Made my older male cousin cry. (I seriously forgot the reason.) Fell down flat on the stairs. Yes stairs, not ground. Thrice already. Talk super loudly when I'm excited. Laugh even louder when I'm getting hyper. O.M.G. Hahahaha I can't think of anymore embarrassing moments at the moment. HAHA! Well, anyway if u wanna know more, just ask anyone from my clique and they can randomly say out a super embarrassing event that included me. xoxoxoxo Crimson Turquoise Maroon Black & White.

No comments: