Monday, August 15, 2011

Goodness Gracious.

*Blows off dust from my computer*

Heyyaz People!

My bad. Haven't been posting for quite some time.. but hey, I've really been busy ya ):

I don't like my workaholic life.

Some recent updates:
(I'm lazy to type it all out in paragraph form so yea, bear with me kay.)

1. I GOT A NEW IPHONE COVER!!! Its like a red cover.. Well the colour is like I don't know how to describe it.. like it kinda shines y'know? & It has a butterfly picture in the middle <3

2. I'm nervous for my English O Level Oral this Thursday. Like. Really really nervous.

3. I Love rainy days with Lightning and Thunder and I'm all safe at home snuggled up in my bed with all my soft toys. Childish I know. But well.. OH But I also like to have a bowl of piping hot chicken soup to enjoy as I watch TV and it's pouring outside. Hee.

4. I know I'm posting more of random stuff rather than updates. :/ Sorry..

5. I officially hate my computer. It always gives me random heart attacks when it fails to startup, or when it just hangs on me at critical moments. It's like, if there's a hidden camera somewhere in my computer taping the person using it (Me), there would be unglam moments with expressions like O.O or O_O or O.o or -.- or =..= or O(..)O etc etc.

6. I'm an extremely lame & boring person to be with or talk to.

7. I'm totally hooked onto games like Tiny Tower & Sorority Life. Except for the fact that Winglam keeps trying to build more floors than me in Tiny Tower. Hmph! -.-

8. I'm having SUSHI for dinner tonight! I'm a Happy Girl. (For the time being (: )
Omg they taste SO. GOOD. I'M MELTING. *Salivates*


Okay EIGHT updates first (:

Later! :D

xoxoxoxoxo Woweeee~

No comments: