Saturday, September 14, 2013

Madness

It's like Saturday already. One more day to the continuation of Prelims. 
And it feels as though I'm still not ready. Actually. I don't even know if I'll ever be ready.
I mean I'm trying.. I'm studying.. I really am. But somehow to me I don't know if it's just me but it seems as though all these revision isn't being absorbed well by me & I'm not learning much from all these.
I can cry, like now. I'm in those kind of can-cry-any-moment kind of moods now.
Also cause my aunt just left Singapore. I wish I could've spent more time with her when she was in S'pore. But it's all cause of As (RAWR) that I've to focus more on my studies now. It sucks. It sucks so so so freaking badly I can't even. 
I just can't wait till all these is over.
I know one day I'm gonna reread this blogpost & be so thankful I'm not going through all these anymore.
To the future Jiawen reading this,
You have been through hell.
Enjoy ur life from this point onwards. WELL.

Okay I've got to go back to work now.
Bye. Argh.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo hating this right now.

No comments: