Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Blue.

I'm in a blue mood now.

I don't like it when things are planned for me without me even having a say in it at all. Like I don't like it when u just let me know of the arrangement for me without me even having an opinion of what I want instead.

So much for democracy?

Thanks for plainly informing me instead of respecting my decision & at least asking me if I would be okay with it?

Sigh. 

& I choose to not be affected by it. I don't want to be affected by it & I do not wish to be affected.

& I also hate it whenever I'm unsure of what's going on. Like this CCA records thing I'm really confused as to what I'm supposed to do, what else has to be on my record & what I'm supposed to do to get it done all these stuff.

Omg I need to go someplace to scream all these out. I need a getaway. 

xoxoxoxoxo I want to be permitted to just be unhappy & stonish for a little while without having to get judged. 

No comments: