Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Sigh, sigh, sigh......
Don't you all think Sec sch is really very tiring.....obviously....duh rite?
I just feel so stressed out and tired and sick of hving 2 do h/w every single day...
I hope graduation day will come soon, so I can throw all the books in the air without hving to catch them bck again.
That is the only time I can relax and "fang qing song"...
But I will hv 2 wait for a very very long time b4 tat happens...
Oh well...
2day I got scolded by Mr Yeo, actually not only me, a whole grp of 30 over students did.
Why?
Well, juz bcos I didn't go 4 yesterdays NDP practice. Hey, he can't expect me to fail my science test juz bcos of ONE STUPID practice rite?
I rather drop out, but I don't want to let my other practices go to waste, besides, I really want my 2 xtra bonus cca points. So? I hv to bear with it until 9 aug.......=(
I also received my pledge card 2day.
aiyo!! This sch hor, very money minded leh, just past JJ fair, then they want us to donate some more for the GB fortnite, then now this pledge card tinggy, really money minded, don't ya tink?
I really m fed up with this sickening sch, the h/w got prob, money also got prob, I wanna get out of dis sch lah!!!
ok now, I noe i m gettin a little carried away with this sickening sch n all, but don't u tink wat I said makes sense???
Come on somebody..........................................
kk, gtg now, hv to finish art final piece or else Mr Wang will start to scold again...
bb, gbye, all the best 4 eng n math test on friday!!!=) jia you!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox Luv ya!!!!

No comments: