Sunday, July 13, 2008

Hello gals,
I have been posting lately, haven't I?
So I guess I have been making some improvement cause this is I think the first time I posted twice in a week!
Three cheers for me!!! woohooo!
Okok, back to ze subject...
I jst fetched my dad to the airport just now, he is going hong kong and coming back 2moro nite, and...he brought along me computer...wawawawa....oh well, I just have to make use of my sis computer for de time being, although I did take a long time to persuade my sis to lend it to me for awhile, and I shall definitely not let the begging go to waste by cherishing the time I have now...
all rity now, gtg to do my asses bks and revision for all the tests nxt wk....
heres to wishing me all the best for nxt wk....need to prepare for the battle to the books and papers!!!=)
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox Luv ya!!!

No comments: