Thursday, July 17, 2008

school business on 17 July 08

2day at sch we had a movie screening!!!
But we had to stay bck 4 Science to make up for the movie screening....=(
We also didn't hv chapel.....sigh, no aircon....
But in de end, we still got our share of aircon as Mrs Lau didn't come n we got to sit in aircon room n do de h/w she assigned as well as play some games....hehe....=)

Anywayz, the movie is reallllllyyyyyy a great and wonderful movie, it is called Facing the Giants
It is really touching and it helps you to learn more about God.
God can really reach you n speak to u in this movie.
It is also funny at some parts, n it is definitely worth watching.
This is the first time I m watching this movie unlike yuju and yuntian who hv watched it many times liao........eh, but I m not outdated hor!!!.....lol

2moro is my math test.....I juz did some revision on it on acelearning, I hope it helps......
Nxt wk I will hv my Eng test, Mrs Lim 'wan sui'!!! She let us hv the test 2 b postponed 2 nxt wk!
oke...I hv 2 go n prepare 4 my maths now....
bb!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox Luv Ya!!!=)

No comments: