Friday, October 3, 2008

Exams are a call for more stress!

Hey gals,
I tink the title I placed 4 zis post is really like a fact
cos I really dislike exams as they only cos u 2 lose hair,
or like go blank
or start getting depression and lotsa stress!
dun ya tink so?

Oh well,
hey....sry again 4 not posting 4 soooooo-llooooooonnnnngggggg.......
till JM started calling my blog a dead blog.....lol
well, I guess now i, as the owner of this blog,
command it to revive and awaken...
and wala!
Its alive...at last....hahax

so...
now is the period where there are lotsa exams going on,
n tat is also 1 of ze reasons why I hv not been posting 4 soooooo-looooonnng!
so if u want,
blame the person who started the great idea of having exams and tests to ruin a pooor child's life.....

ok ya,
lets nt talk bout the stressful tings already,
let's talk about something relaxing, n peaceful....

something like wat we r going to do after exams....=)
yea!

ok,
My list will be like this...
1) watching telly till it has black smokes piling out(quoted by Mr Lim...)
2) Playing comp games till midnite...=) Lurve it!
3) Window shopping with girlfrens till dinnertime....absolutely!
4) fetching 2 sis to and fro sch everyday....definitely...
5) Go to the Library to borrow more, more, and more books!~~Enjoyable!
6) Playing piano n learning more new songs during the relaxing noons...oh yes!
7) Having fun forevermore...........Yea Yea...will cherish it to the core!

Yes, so I've mad emy list of things that I will simply lurve to do!
Hope I m able to do so starting from wed afternoon...
can't wait siaz!
=)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox Luvin the Life! (after exams of course!)

No comments: