Monday, February 16, 2009

Dun Like Exams one bit!!!!!

Heya and welcome to my 51th post...
Ok, some of ya may find tat it is little but wadeva...
at least I m trying to blog as much as I can can?
So I will try to get 100 over posts then continue till I become the top!
Mwahahahaaaaa.....

Okies, so 2day I had my geog paper,
which as Joy has quoted,
I did alot of sound effects,
which I oso tink is a natural process when ur anxious,
no lar, its jus Joy's bad luck to hv chosen to seat nxt to moi!
Mwahahahahaahaaaaaa....
okok, I'm sry Joy, ok, I'm really sry, wil try to lower down the vol nxt time ks?

Nxtly, we'll be hving our eng ct then cl ct so on so forth...
sigh, feelin so stressed out now siax,
wanna take a break n just slack all day,
but apparently not really the rite time to do so since its exam period ok
ITS THE EXAM PERIOD PPL!
SO BUCK UP AND PULL UP UR SOCKS!!!!! Lol

Today I oso found out the meaning of ROFL,
Jiamin(Jagung) told me during eng.....
It means Rolling on floor laughing,
n again,
no one told me the meaning so I had to ask,
so many new short forms coming out now,
sigh...hv to keep up wf time,
eh, I sound so old lehs,
oh well, I guess I better go bck to my books and revision for eng nows,

so, Byeeeeeeeee <3333333

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox Hatin' ze exams!!!!!! =.=

No comments: