Monday, February 16, 2009

Funny Evening!! :)

Heylo, hv decided to post one more 2dae as I had a really funny evening 2dae...
After finishing my revision for eng,
I went downstairs with my dad n sis' to cycle n play badminton,
then my dad asked me n 2nd sis to cycle all the way until the end of the whole jogging path, near bishan mrt, n cycle bck again,
at first me n my sis was like giving the 'wth' face,
but then later still go lar.(Obviously hv to, later get scolded nvr exercise) =.=
so cycle then come bck,
n my sis cheated.
she cheated lor.
i know she cheated.
tats why she won n got bck first.
she did like this:
2nd sis: Eh jie,
I tell u something first,
jie, slow down for awhile leh,
i tell u something
stupid me: dun want,
later u lie to me!
2ndsis: Eh pls leh
jie pls!
I tell u something,
very fast only.
stupid me: okok, wait

then she began talking about some bespectacled man who rode a bicycle without holding handles. N she continued until I wasn't lookin n overtook me.

2nd sis: Yesss! hahaha bye bye!!

Stupid idiotic me being left behind: Oiiiiiiiii! You cheater!!!! Come bck!!!!!!

Ok I know this sounds like a story but it is true, really.

Then when I almost reached the starting point, I could not push my bicycle up the slope leading to my starting point.
Tats wen I started laughing like crazy,
bcos wen I got down from my bicycle to push my bicycle up the slope, my legs cannot stand straight and very "ruan mian mian".
I dunno why but i found it funny so i laughed n laughed then i finally managed to push my bike up the slope....finally....

tats not the end,
then we played badminton, while my leg was still...erm yea "ruan mian mian"
then this was wat happened:

1. my dad got smacked in the butt wif the badminton racket 2 times by my youngest sister (coming 2 5 yrs old) accidentally, yea 'accidentally'...

2. my 2nd sis( coming to 9 yrs old) was hit twice by my racket, n once by my youngest sister's racket. which means she got hit once on the head(tats my youngest sis not me), twice I tink on the hand or arm or something(n yea, tats by me).

So conclusion, my youngest sister is the prime culprit of the trouble and the most unhero person of the day! tsk tsk tsk.... no lar jus kidd ;)
I oso hv some fault, n FYI until now my legs still abit pain k, so if u c me limping, dun wonder why.
If u even read my blog tat is.....

Yeah, so tats my funny evening,
so funny sia
I kept laughing!!!!!!!!!! xD

Ok, so I'm gonna sign off now,
n remember to come bck for more funny evenings,
if there even happens to be any, mayb, perhaps, hopefully....
okies Bye!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Lurving the evenings!!!!! <3

No comments: