Sunday, April 26, 2009

viruses found...

Okies, hi,
thx evangelyn for complimenting me on the way i post stuff in my blog!
continue taggin to keep me occupied ya!

N i posted to let all of u know,
I HAVE 7 VIRUSES IN MY COMPUTER.
yes.
I REPEAT:
I HAVE A GRAND TOTAL OF 7 VIRUSES IN MY COMPUTER
O.O
O.o
Pro rite?
Yea heh! I know i know....

*erm btw hor, hven finish scanning my computer yet, so there may be more ;)*
O.o

Thanks to all the others who have showed concern,
n to those who kept complaining to me tat i sent them alot of 'those msg' on msn,
but now u actually know how serious my comp is huh?
I tink i shld go for guiness world record someday huh?
lol.

Ks, bye!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo I tink i really SHOULD go for the guiness world record..hmm..

p/s; I hv 90 thousand over files ;)

No comments: