Friday, April 10, 2009

What a gd friday?!? ahah

Hey!
So its gd friday todae huh...
so yea...
gd friday...
n man did i hv a long day!

ok, so let's begin wif oh oh yea,
erm i met wif yuju n jing ning at the bishan mrt,
n v funny,
cos like i went there at like 9.47am *I checked my watch n it was tat exact time, so quit starin!*
n then yuju came at like 9.56am? *I checked my watch again, will u pls stop lookin!*
haha jkjk.
then we were "waiting" for jing ning to "come".
N u know wat?
she was actually standing at the side waiting for us!
N we were like waiting *more like wastin* our time tokin at the place where we tap our cards,
happily tinkin tat jing ning hven come yet.
n lo behold,
jing ning happily walkin towards us,
in the other direction from where we tot she would appear.
Yep.
N she was PLAYING GAMES ON HER HP.
she was.
sigh.
So it started,
then i jus dun understand why the NLB wasn't open.
Public hol? So wat?
Even the uncle who owns the coffee shop downstairs is open for business.
Who cares if its a pub hol or wat man?
then in the end we went to food junction *sigh*
then we began on our work.
suddenly, 'arrrrrrr' n 'screaming' began.
guess who?
its the small little boy beside us.
man was he suited to become the fire engine or ambulance's alarm.
wahhhhhhhhhh, arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....
like 'argh!~',
very distractin leh,
so we continued lor,
i won't elaborate since 'some of u' complain tat my posts r too long.
*oh dun give me tat look cos u know who i'm talkin bout!*
at chicken terriyaki set as lunch. Expensive seh...
then went window shoppin. ;D
then bot tings from ntuc,
for yuju.
i mean yuju bot tings from ntuc.
hehe sry,
interpretation skills r abit bad...hehe...
then window shop-ed again ;D
then i had to go meet esther to attend sth...
from 2-4,
mmmmm...quite fun....hehe
then went to her hse! hahahaaha fun sia!
on the way to her hse,
wow, the rain was enormous man!
n we shouted at each other in e rain. haha
conv:
me: eh, u nvr shield me wif the umbrella wan!
( cos i didn't bring my umbrella, so share wif her, but hers was small, lol *dun tell her i said tat*)
es: eh! its my umbrella leh! who ask u nvr bring?
me: eh how i know nid bring umbrella! U oso nvr tell me!
es: then how m i supposed to know tat it would rain huh!
me: I dunno? oi, shelter me leh! my computer! my bag's gettin wet lar!
es: then my bag not wet ar!
me: did i mention tat my shoes all soaked? n my jeans are wet! Oi, they're wet!
es: hey me too!
.....
....
....
n it continued till we reached the mrt station at tanjong pagar to take mrt to go her hse.
then play at her hse.
Whoops!
I mean study at her hse.
sry mum! ;)
then wen leavin her hse.
Es: eh jia, is tat wat i tink it is? *points to a black colour lizard like figure at the door*
me: eh i tink so leh how?
*esther stamps her foot on the floor to try to chase away the lizard*
Failed. cos lizard somehow no reaction.
Me: erm....i tink its dead.
*gasp* did u step on it? it looks kinda flat.
*esther gives me the"eww...i tink so" look*
Es: but i nid to close the door! you...you go, jus close the door.
me: huh ok lor.
*brave me...haha..no lar... stamped foot again jus to make sure.*
failed. lizard has been pronounced dead.
*moves to close the door*
Hey. Guess wat?
The lizard moved along with the door.
*I screamed*
few seconds later.
*arrrrrrrrrrrrrr-esther screamed even LOUDER*

hahahahahahah. I laughed like siao.
n i keep insisting tat she v 'chi dun', slow reaction.
like i scream le, after awhile then she screamed.
ahahahahah....laugh'ed till the bus stop.
then sigh,
but man did i take the coolest bus ever!
For once,
i took two buses at one time, which meant i took the bus which this 'pump like' thinggy in the middle!
the i was curious, so i stood in the middle!
v fun leh!
i was like surfin!
but everybody looked at me, like i was the first time takin this sortta bus, n everyone has alrdy sat it like more than 10 times, which was true, unfortunately...
okies, i gtg sleep alrdy.
My mum's gonna scold me soon, so yea
bye!
hv a great nite n sweet dreams every1!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo will tell the ans of jokes nxt time, so sry! hehe

No comments: