Sunday, May 17, 2009

Boo yea ppl!

Exams are over.
Exam results are out.
People cry.
People rejoice.
All for the different reasons.
some good some bad.
well. at least mine is all for the sad reasons.
cos i was the one tat cried for my chinese.
i was the one tat felt really sad about getting back the bad results.
i was the one tat was happy exams are over.
;)

ks, back to my normal cheery self now :)
Heyyo peepo!
How's life?
Fine i guess.

today ar:

went for breakfast first.
which is pretty bad.
really.
u see rite, cos i told my dad my bad bad chinese results.
n u know parents..
they will tell u their story about their own life.
which i appreciate alot okay.
*r u sure? *raises an eyebrow**
yes. -_-
then rite.
okay lar,
my dad like went talking n talking n TALKING.
n as my tuition starts at like 11am,
i was pretty worried i would be late for it.
so i was like trying to kick my mum's leg under the table so she could like signal my dad
tat i was gonna be late.
she, unfortunately *sigh man*, did not get my hint n kept doin some things on her hp.
i was like -_________-, ok nvm, since she was "busy" with her fone,
i jus hv to take matters in control.
so i was like, "mm ok, mm yea okok."
n i finally could not take it,
so i went "I tink i m late for tuition alrdy leh."
which i knew was very rude n i shld not hv done tat.
but i did.
n the thing tat got me almost hving a heart attack was:
my mum showed me her fone, she was playing the game jawbreakers,
n got a score of 426, n she was smiling at me.
-________________________-
i felt like breaking my jaw wen i knew tat she was playing jawbreakers on her fone all the time while i was trying to signal to her to say "lets go, she's gonna be late for tuition!"

SSSIIIIGGGGHHHHH. oh well.

then went for tuition, n btw, today is my tuition tcher's b'day, so
HAPPY BIRTHDAY 吴老师!
the cake was delicious man.
hahas, cos it was chocolate.=)

then bla bla bla.....

then went out to VIVO CITY!
lurve tat place man.
went to "one page", a shop filled with BOOKS, haha, my fav place man, cos there's books!
then went there walk walk,
bla bla somemore.

then dinner-ed.
at dian xiao er.
YUMMALICIOUS! hahas.

then home. (:

end of story.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo i want to buy the twilight series! which is super ex):

No comments: