Tuesday, May 12, 2009

sigh stupid blogger...
jus now rite, I wanted to do a new post, then i clicked twice,
n it showed me this error page, saying wat press too many times.
Like HELLO? TWO TIMES LEH, TATS ALL I PRESSED N GOT ERROR.
*staring blankly at error page(first time sia) with mouth wide open, blink blink, ooh i c i c*
then i went back n clicked ONCE, n it worked ^^...ok random, movin on.

today was, sigh HORRIBLE MAN!
ONE OF THE WORST DAYS I HV EVER HAD.
bcos it was the giving bck of papers,
n i was sad.
upset.
sad.

FIRST PAPER: English. ):
first paper: -.-111
second paper: -.-

NOT TELLING, jus wanted to tell u how it was.
but really got entertainment sia, especially with jiamin sitting beside me (:
thx couz for comforting me n for the lots, n i mean LOTS of hugs (:

recess-ed.

SECOND PAPER: Chinese. D:
I cried man. I seriously cried with tears n i cried for this paper.
i cried when i received this paper,
i cried wen i was holding the paper.
i smiled wen i gave back the paper.
this is jus bcos i hv wonderful fwens around me tat had comforted me while i was sad.
thanks alot yuju, winglam, yuntian, jing ning, meifang, xuanrong, annabel n everyone else tat had comforted me, I m "much" better now.
I put the " " bcos i m still feeling sad. ):

THIRD PAPER: Geography (sect a & b):
I fele, sad(obviously cos i didn't do well for it-.-), happy(cos i did not fail, n cos sect c was not given out YET.), blank(obviously cos of my results AGAIN) yea.

FOURTH PAPER: Literature.
I am very VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH MYSELF FOR MY RESULTS FOR LIT.
i m.
I had expected myself to get better results than this man.
I really did.

so yea.
tats about it for today.
sad day man.
real sad.
So now i m feelin really sad n down. sigh.

It jus seems like everyone else is happy n contented with their results while im not.
i hv done much more worse than everybody i know.
n tat makes me feel realy scared n sad.

buck up jiawen.
u've got to do this, n pull up ur socks to work this out n improve.
no more slip ups, or no one will be able to help u.
n this is all about u.
u n only YOU.

No comments: