Sunday, May 10, 2009

Heyyo people!

Oh n before I officially start my post,
I wanna wish my beloved mummy a very happy n enjoyable mothers' day!
I'm sure u had one, cos I was there to make it happen (:
*AHEM AHEM!*
Oh yea fine, of course there was my dad, two, kinda very annoying sisters*hehe...jk lar(:*,
n we all made mothers' day a very happy one for my wondeful mum!

Okies, ytd went to macritchie reservoir for like walk walk?
haha, n wen i went there, i saw 3 really REALLY INTERESTING PPL. LOLz......

First person(made me feel scared then relieved(: ): I saw a ex RGPS student, like now sec sch, but is RGS sia....I was like O.o, is tat some one i know? Yes it is...man i was like, "sheesh, eh wait, I alrdy changed my hairstyle hor, aiya, chey, she wouldn't recognise me wan lar, haha..." so i jus quickly went pass her, n wen i went over to the other side, almost ending of the bridge, I saw the second EXTREMELY INTERESTING PERSON....;)

second person(made me laugh like siao): "hey, isn't that joe jonas? OMG!" eh really lor. not kidding man, there was this guy, right IN FRONT OF ME, that had the LOOKS, HAIR, POSTURE, N FACE AS JOSEPH JONAS. even though i dun really go crazy over him, but still, he was TAKING PICTURES IN FRONT OF ME, it wasn't him lar, duh, but HE WAS THERE, n cos my kakak likes him like lots, *erm btw, she is movin on to zac efron now(gasp! I like his eyes! haha)*, so i was like signalling to her across the bridge behind his back. N i was laughing all the way ahaha, cos the guy really looked like joe jonas manzxc, serious?
*dun believe u man*
sigh, should hv took a picture to show u how true! Hmph!
lol.

Third interesting person(actually is family lar): I saw a TCS, erm mediacorp artiste! got two actually haha, u know the lady that filmed the ribena advertisement? the one got a young girl, then she was like, "bao bei!......" ? I find she's really pretty(: N i tink she's pregnant with her 3rd child! haha, nt very sure, but her stomach was like showing tat she was pregnant or sth, i nt very sure haha(:

Yea, so tats about it...hehe....ntm to say anyway, cos i sortta forgot wat had happened anyway...haha sorry yea gals...

Ohohohoh hold it hold it!
*wat is it? People nid to sleep wan leh!*
Wadeva.
I jus realised that I hv "hidden" dimples (((((:
which means only people who are smart can see my dimples....mwahahahaha......
so u had better now how to answer me wen i ask u if u see my dimples ya...haha(:
ks, hv a gd nite everyone(:
sweet dreams!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo My "hidden dimples" hahahahaha....

No comments: