Tuesday, June 16, 2009

*SCREAMS*
I cannot stand it anymore.
i MUST blog sth first.
before i go back to doing my work.
or else i tink i will really go crazy.
adding to the fact that wen i got back to using my comp today,
it became SUPER LAG.
WHAT HAPPENED TO U LAPPY.
WHAT IN THE WORLD HAPPENED TO U.
erm other than the fact that u may have missed me too much...
*ahem*
well anyway,
WHAT HAPPENED.
first my msn i must sign out n in again cos of some technical problem,
then go internet each time i give a 'click' at sth,
U GO SOT SOT,
say wud internet explorer cannot display this page. =.=
then i go FB,
oso again.
SUPER LAG.
then i go n surf for pics,
oso again.
SUPER LAG.
then i go check my mail,
oso again.
SUPER LAG.
what is WRONG WITH U.

then very good hor,
i go microsoft word n do my chinese zuo wen n ying yong wen,
u die die oso NEVER LAG.
-___________-

hai.
u ar.
OHOHOH.
N DID I MENTION THAT I READ FINISH MY TWILIGHT BOOK ALREADY?
YAY! I DID!
N I M IN LURVE WITH TWILIGHT. :DDDDDDDD
ITS SUPER NICE(:
I M DEFINITELY GOING TO GET THE OTHER BOOKS :DDDDD
ITS A PROMISE MAN :DDDD(:

okay back to the subject.

Today's events:

morn was woken up at 7.58am T.T
goodness lar.
then my mum wanna off the aircon ler,
but i was like pleading to let me sleep awhile longer
cos i had PLANNED to wake up only at 10am(:
but then sigh,
even though she allowed me to sleep awhile longer, *mummy wan sui* :D
but ONCE I WAKE UP I CAN NEVER GO BACK TO SLUMBERLAND EVER AGAIN.
hais.
sadness. *quoted from jiamin(:*

then woke up at 9.30am? ++
ON-ned my darling computer,
BUT IT SUPER LAG.
hmph.
msn-ed chatted with fwennies...
then surf then chat n FB-ed.
then went for lunch,
before going to do some SERIOUS WORK.
which i hate Y.Y

hai. but sian can?
u see ar,
like i had said in some other post,
i cannot sit still in one position for even a few seconds(:
n lemme add on another fact,
i get DISTRACTED VERY EASILY :D aw, i love that fact(:

so:
First Pose: doing ying yong wen
second: scratching my head cos i dunno how to do.
third: glaring at the computer.
fourth: asking evelyn for translation; thanks ALOT ya evelyn(:
fifth: continuing ying yong wen.
sixth: walk to the kitchen to get some milk to drink. even though i hate it, but i still wanna GROW! must beat Jiamin. Hmph! so i gulped it down. :X
seventh: spied my sister playing pet society on FB. unfair lor. im gonna tell my mum she nvr do hw. hmph. oh but thanks for letting me hv a spoon of ur noodles(: it was yummalicious(: but i m still gonna tell mum(:
eighth: combed my hair. It was messy okay. *probably after all the pulling out of hair while doin hw :X* jk lar(:
ninth: jumped in study room to get myself movin abit(: , dun worry, i hven reached the stage of jumpin out of the window yet(:
tenth: continue ying yong wen.
eleventh: stretching my hands to n fro.
twelfth: yawn.

erm then just imagine wat else i would do lor.
cos i was lookin for twilight photos in the middle, n checking my mail, n chatting with esther on the phone as well(:
easily distracted mar(:
art exam even worse can.

n just now my sister tried to frighten me.
which was OBVIOUSLY a failed mission,
cos i was ALERT,
aiya, i just saw her creeping into my study room through the reflection on my computer.
GOOD COMPUTER(:
so i just turned my head before she could even say BOO!
haha too bad ;p

hmm..wat else to add...

oh n the holiday was tiring,
cos i went to lotsa places.
ALL IN M'SIA(:
let's see...
Malacca, Ipoh, Cameron Highlands, Genting Highlands.
SUPER FUN(:

another fact about moi: I may be alert SOMETIMES, but usually i m alert wen my sister tries to do something 'funny' to me(: cos she knows she will get back double the 'funninnes' :D so BRING IT ON BABY!

YEA! so thats about it.
i really can't think much of wat else to add on...
so yea, going to do my work, bleh, now.

maybe i just add some things lar:
1. I want to learn CANTONESE(: i already know hokkien(: bcos i m hokkien lang:D
2. I missed my piano alot, so i m gonna play it later on. :D
3. I want a toyota fortuner! or maybe a RAV4 would be nice too(: or toyota vios(: but it must be in BLACK:D
4. I would lurve to have a yorkshire terrier(:
5. I think Kin Hyun Joong is cute(: Winglam, dun snatch hor(:
6. My grandma is still the GREATEST COOK EVA.
7. i can type 56 words per minute(:
8. I heard from jiamin that today is joshua's b'day, so happy birthday!
9. I am feeling hungry :X aiya, yea lar, i always do (:
10. I want to be able to read people's minds(:
11. I LOVE TWILIGHT(: cos i tink edward cullen is super nice to bella swan(: love it so much :D

No comments: