Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I want to know what love is - Mariah Carey (:

Keep up the pace and the emotional work that you have been doing, you don't need to make any changes to let your inner happy face shine. And you never know who may be watching that smile from the sidelines with a smile of their own.
LAST SENTENCE (:

LOL. haha
Today's art exam was all right,
I basically slacked for the first half of the paper,
and I really think my art piece is CHILDISH.
I really think so ._.

Thanks Jiamin for introducing the song I want to know what love is by Mariah Carey (:
Its Really Nice :D

Tmr going out with Yuju and Winglam to northpoint :D
Super Happy (:
Love them (: as well as all my other friends (:

Okay, will post another longer post next time, AFTER THE EXAMS :D

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo I killed a spider ._. with my bare hands. Ewwww. ):

No comments: