Thursday, October 15, 2009

That's where you find Love - Westlife <3

Today I am 39% Lucky ):
Its kinda true?
I dunno.
Guess I'm just feeling kinda upset.
Well ANYWAYS.

This morning, Yuju, Winglam, Yuntian and Jingning came over to my house (:
But then there were problems:
1. The dining table had enough space for the 5 of us, but not enough power sockets for our comps.):
2. My study room has just nice 5 power sockets for our comps, but not enough space -.-
3. It was SUPER HOT in the study room with the sun early in the morn. -__________-
4. Internet had problem and everything was super laggy. D:

Horrible start right?
hai. Buhthen thankfully managed to solve all of those problems and we started work.
THANKFULLY,
we found out that the reflections were all in the same format (:
so we could finish them quickly xD
n we saw some really funny advertisements and still laughed alot too xD
OH OH. WE were slacking at the beginning cos no one was starting IT day yet,
and we were competing on FFS buying each other again and again xD
At the end of the day,
OBVIOUSLY I OWN most OF THEM xD xD
hahas.
Then we went J8 for Lunchhh (:
I ate chicken rice *as usual ;)* and the others ate roti prata :D
while we drank sweettalkk (:
and then...
oh went WINDOW SHOPPING <3
My favourite pasttime (:
and i managed to buy Joyce's, Jingning's, and Yuntian's B'dae Prezzie (:
It COSTED A BOMB and BURNT A HOLE in my pocket (:
SEE? My eng tcher is definitely proud that I put to use what I've learnt in class.

LOLS. My dad just called my youngest sister "Monkey-kia" (hokkien) to my popo xD

thenthenthen we went shop somemore..
ANDDDD....
We went Macs.
For?
Ice cream?
Yep.
ANDDDD?
To look for the... Bishan _ _ _ xD xD
we renamed him to become GB instead of BG at first.
*nvrm if yall dun get wat i mean ;)*
cos the GB stares at RI students,
so we wanted to see what he looks like.
And we were liek spies searching for any suspicious suspects.
SUPER FUNNY xD
in the end, I think WE happened to become the suspicious people, cos we were looking around and around again to search for the GB. (:
In the end, thanks to info from Thaddus,
we managed to get more clues with what he looked like EXACTLY.
IN THE END,
we ended up realising we had wasted MOST OF OUR TIME in macs,
when the GB happened to be in KFC. -.- -.- -.-
THANKS THADDUS for info anywayyz (:

and then at the bus interchange while waiting for my bus,
I saw this middle aged guy that looked ALOT like the GB and he was staring at me ._.
and i just took a glance at him to confirm if he WAS GB,
when he creepily smiled at me .____________.
I was like O_O then quickly turn away,
"He only likes guys. He only likes guys." *that was the thinking i had then to calm me down -.-*
HEY. I DON'T LOOK LIKE A GUY OKAYY -.-
HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Then Home-ed (:

And I had to coach my sister for her revision for like one hour?
TIRING CAN.
Especially when I seriously felt like sleeping while teaching her. -.-
And now?
I'm stuck with the reflections for IT day + revision ws that i'm supposed to set for second missy.
):
All right,
I have bragged enough about how bad my day has been,
AND DID I TELL U I AM LIKE SUPER WORRIED ABOUT TOMORROW?
Cos its the period of time when the tissue aunties get rich real fast.
Get it?
Ah nvrm.
):

xoxoxoxoxo I really wished and wished and wished that it would last. But apparently, there is still disappointment.

No comments: