Friday, October 9, 2009

Little Of Your Time - Maroon 5(:

Yes I'm here.
"Hold the applause!" - quoted from Antonio in The suite life of ZACK AND CODY D:
I WANT THE SHOW BACKKKK.
I MISS IT ALREADY T_________T
*Cries*

ah well. I shall watch recorded Z&C shows over and over again :X
That sounds so despo ._.
LOLS wadeva ;D
I still have my Mr Men and Little Miss Showwww :D
Okto. Please DO NOT take that away from me as well D:

So Now my Favourite shows are:
1. ZACK AND CODY :D
2. MR MEN AND LITTLE MISS :D

Actually as long as they're comedies I'm fine with it (:

Today Maths Paper was ___________.
I confirm lost like dunno how many marks alrdy ):
Thanks to Alvin who happily reminded me about the last qn value of x.
Thanks ALOT -.-
haha.(:

And just now I went to my sister's school to fetch her back home and I saw..
_____. (:
*nudges JY sis* :D
How interesting xD
Okay nvrm, u peepo dun get wat I mean anywayyy xD
But I'm still happy I actually get to see _____ for like THE FIRST TIME.
After trying to find _____ for like dunno how long -.-
HAHAHAHA~

Kays. I have to go wash my shoes alrdy -.-
I procrastinated washing it and revising science for like i think 6 hours?
COOL EH?
YEA MAN xD

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo I wanna learn Drums and Guitar. I WANT I WANT I WANT D:

No comments: