Sunday, October 11, 2009

Love Story - Taylor Swift (:

My youngest sister is feeling high now xD
and I just realised her laughter is REALLY contagious O_O

Sister: *imitates my action while i'm memorising periodic table*
Me: *Glare*
Sister: *Pretends to look up ceiling and look back at me memorising periodic table again*
*Starts to Laugh REAL HARD. Like HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA and HEE HEE HEEHAHE xD
Me: *at first gave angry face* then: burst out HAHAHAHAHAHA too -.-
Cos seriously her laughter... FUNNY LA.

I really really dun get the joke ._.
She can make some weird noises by herself and self entertain by LAUGHING at HER OWN JOKES xD
Great self entertainment huh? LOLLLL In the end, ends up with everyone laughing with her xD

Awwww. Now she's gone off to irritate my second sis with her contagious laughter xD

Okay random post (:

Now off to mugging. Yes Mugging. (I finally rmb the word) for Science Oh Science D:

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Great. Now she's playing with the curtains while laughing again xD LOL. Man. She really IS high.

No comments: