Monday, December 14, 2009

How to break a heart - Westlife (:

I Love Westlife.
Period.
*sighs* (:

There's a new album from WESTLIFE! :D
(from now onwards everytime I say WESTLIFE! :D its gonna look like that :D )
yea n Yuju told me about it (:
She even downloaded the WHOLE ALBUM O_O xD
but she didn't convert to mp3 so cannot send me D: D: D:
and I think my favourite song is How to Break a Heart by WESTLIFE! :D
haha (:

and at first my main purpose for onn-ing the comp was to do my chinese yue du bao gao and mind map for SS
but WTH la Jiawen. -.-
I went on to using msn and facebook D:
Major distraction.
Great.
Now i didn't manage to accomplish any hw -.-
how "nice".
hai i guess I will just have to procrastinate till tmr -.-
Gah.

I like talking to my favourite aunt on the phone (:
I Love it cos she's really nice and we can just continue to talk and talk and talk (:
and she said she sent me some stuff like clothes and shoes and stuff like that (:
of course inclusive of my mum stuff and sisters' stuff too xD
and its gonna come like on thursday or friday (: Yayyyyyyyy
I Love her loads (:

AND YEA BABY I FINALLY MANAGED TO DOWNLOAD HOW TO BREAK A HEART BY WESTLIFE! :D WOOTZ (:
Boomzie Bang-ez. :D

Kay tata for now (:

xoxoxoxoxo All I'm lacking now is the courage to face you.

No comments: