Sunday, February 14, 2010

MALAYSIA HAVING CNYYY :D

YELLOOOO! :D
*waves REALLY hard at the people staring at the computer now :D*
So far So Good over here in MALAYSIA :D
didn't manage to actually meet Wenhui or Teacher Alicia D:
HAHA I guess I wasn't lucky enough to BUMP into them here ):
oh where oh where are u people?
ANYWAYZ.

Friday:
procrastinated to leave the house and ended up postponing the trip to saturday -.-
SEE? PROCRASTINATION runs in the family :D

Saturday:
LEFT the house and s'pore AT LONG LAST (:
but we procrastinated for TWO hours. -.-
basically cos we couldn't wake up at 5am Including the DRIVER. *look at my dad*
hahas (:
then we REACHED KL :D after dunno how many hours ._.
when I basically slept the whole while through cos I slept at like 1am *smiles* and only had 5 hours of sleep before getting into the car to sleep somemore *smiles EVEN MORE widely*
heeeh (:
then MET Dearest COUZZIES at AHMA HOUSE :D
then we played for awhile, watched TV, and I slept .____.
then I woke up to eat then went to the TV room to sleep again while watching tv .________.
then woke up to bai bai then went to watch TV again .___________.
Watched with couzzies until morning 2am I thinkkk..
Then went to SLEEP in lalalalaland~ :D

conclusion so far:
1. I'm becoming nocturnal. *GASPS* -.- haha
2. This TOTALLY proves I'm a PIGGG :D and I'm proud to say that I AM. (: OINK (:

TODAY:
basically went to bai bai all over m'sia -.- incense was seriously choking me ):
thank goodness no asthma attack (:
and THE WEATHER. IS. HOT. like dunno what man seriously.
I seriously wouldn't mind having to tow an air conditioner with me wherever I go in m'sia right now -.-
cos it's seriously like HOT. all over here. AIYO. -.-

Tomorrow:
???
Maybe going MOVIE (: and er er er er play somemore and er er er
OH YA. COLLECT MORE ANGPAOS :D
I collected only like i think 7 so far ):
I need to widen my search. Hmph (:
hahas okay la i'm gonna play LIFE with my darling couzzies already (:

GOODNIGHT :D

Xoxo: my mum just TRIED to guessed what I was doing on my iPhone -.-
Mum: WEN. What are u doing ar?
Me: *keeps quiet*
Mum: SMSING?
Me: *shakes head*
Mum: PLAYING GAMES?
Me: *shakes head*
Mum: OH I KNOW I KNOW. FACEBOOK *smiles widely cos she Thinks she's correct*
Me: *smiles and shakes head*
Mum: .____. *thinks for awhile*OH OH. I know already I know already.
Me: *looks up* What am I doing?
Mum: BLOGGING!
Me: HAHAHAHA. Yeppp (:
Mum: I knew it haha see I know wan :D
Me: YEA right, then what took u so long to guess?
Mum: ._____.
Me: HAHAHAHAHAHA :D

Haha my cute mum (:

I like the way you sound in the morning,
we're on the phone and without a warning,
I realise ur laugh is the best sound I have ever heard. (:
Taylor swift rocks (:

No comments: