Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Going back Singapore already :/

I can't believe Tuesday has already come and I'm gonna be in my car on the way back to Singapore soon after lunch later on ):
I guess I've mixed feelings now :X
like sad cos I don't want CNY to end so fast, I will DEFINITELY miss my cousins, and GAH I don't wanna face the exams when in s'pore -.-
happy cos finally can go back to the not as hot as KL like seriously it's super HOT here, SINGAPORE :D
I miss Singapore loads ):

Hai. And I can't believe I even managed to finish my chem ws over here -.-
I got kinda pissed off doing the ws ytd cos I only managed to do the mcq part?
Then today cos there's Internet I managed to finish my chem ws (:
except for 3 questions ): oh well.

Oh and I forgot to wish all of u out there:
HAPPY NEW YEARRR :D
and HAPPY *belated* VALENTINE'S DAY :D
Yayyyyy :D

So. YTD:
went to watch movieeee :D at night (: hahas (:
watched the cantonese comedy (:
but I think cos I didn't really understand Cantonese that's why I found only some parts funny while my parents were laughing and LAUGHING the whole while -.- hahahahas (:
sooooo.
I AM GOING TO START LEARNING CANTONESE :D
so that next time when I go and watch a movie then I will understand and I can LAUGH along with my parents .____.
Hahas but also cos I find Cantonese really cool (: like the way they talk is seriously, Nice (:
so anyone willing to teach me? Hahas (:

and in the AFTERNOON:
went to.. Collect angpaos (:
oh ya, altogether I've erm.. 13 angpaos (:
may not sound like alot but this year's earnings (LOL sounds like I am running a business) was BETTER than I expected (:
yayayayayyy (:
oo yea and I met Jason (:
and he's like.. CUTEEEEEE :D
when he smiles, he's adorable (:
and his eyes were seriously like the cutest things on earth (:
Jealous that I met himmm? :D
hahas but it's a pity he's..
A baby.
:D YEPPO so no need to be jealous la (:
I LOVE PLAYING PEEK-A-BOO WITH HIMMM!
He's super cute la (:

Me: *covers eyes* peek.. A.. BOO! *opens eyes*
Jason: *smiles and giggles and he has no teeth yet somemore(is that adorable or what? :D)*
Me: laughs and repeats
Jason: LAUGHS AND SMILES AND GIGGLES!
SO CUTE (:

And the funny thing was, he only wanted me and my aunt to carry him, not my sister (:
HAHA XUAN!
It's okay la (: u still have Zoe (:
Zoe's my baby cousin and she's also ADORABLY CUTE (:
she also loves my PEEKABOO btw (: *gives a smug face*
HAHA no la but now i know my trademark shall be peekaboos for BABIES (:

Kay la (:
I gtg and bathe and get in the car for the LONGGGGGG trip back to s'pore already (:
so cya all folks back in s'pore soon (:

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo will post pics when I'm back in Singapore yeas (:

No comments: