Saturday, February 20, 2010

Soft toys are really a source of comfort :D

Heyyos (:

I'm feeling afraid now cos I'm sleeping alone :/
I mean cos my parents and sisters have all gone to m'sia KL without me ):
cos I've Geography on Monday so I've to study ):
so I'm feeling afraid cos usually my sister sleeps with me ):
OKAY LA I MISS U XUAN D:
hais.
And THAT'S WHY I've got 6 SOFT TOYS ALL AROUND ME RIGHT NOW :D
i'm not childish lo :X okay maybe a bit .___.
but at least they keep me company right? :/
try suddenly sleeping alone then u know -.-
my wonderful soft toys are:
Roxy, Phoebe, Huanhuan, Beibei and Da Vinci :D
Yay :D
so now at least I feel more secure with 6 new littler than me (HAH!) Friends :D

so today I studied geog and our of 14 pages I already studied ONLY 9 pages ): I think 10?
Forgot already but I know I still left 4 pages to study tmr + Chpt 1 (:
and Amaths (:
I'm gonna do my best for the CT this time round ;)

AND I just wanna clarify:
I am not afraid of the dark, I just feel better when I'm in the brighter places (:
like seriously.
Wherever I go, in the house, like for example the kitchen, I must on all three lights including bathroom lights even when I'm not using just to let the whole place light up so I will feel more secure. :/
I just feel insecure most of the time especially in dark places :X

hais. And my stomach suddenly is hurting now ._.
Gah. Okayy I gtg sleep already (:
Goodnight people! :D

xoxoxoxoxo I miss u already even though it's just been a day ):

No comments: