Wednesday, February 17, 2010

SS (SO SIAN -.-) tmrrrr D: and SONGS rock (:

HAHA HI!

TWO IS BETTER THAN ONE ROCKS! :D
Songs really make ur life a whole lot more colourful (:

'Cause when I close my eyes and drift away
I think of you and everything's okay
I'm finally now believing

HAHA NICE (:

Okay updatez. :P

TMR'S SS. D:
How laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa laaaaaaaaaaa laaaaaaaaaaa
I kinda got everything into my head already but I'm REALLY worried I may not have enough time to finish writing everything down..
I need to improve in my time management ):
cos last time I also didn't manage to finish the SS class test ):
I FINALLY wrote finish all the points and when i wanted to begin on my conclusion she immediately said:
"OKAY STOP WRITING."
-.-
Hais.

Its 9pm now ):
But I'm seriously worried.
SS and then Friday's erm. Oh. Physics. ):
OH GOODNESS. Chapter 9 is a KILLER. (to me D:)
I seriously wonder how am I even gonna pass with flying colours for this time's CT. ):

I Love Taylor Swift.
HER SONGS are The Best.
(Of course WESTLIFE! :D also ROCKS (: )

Cause when you're fifteen,
And somebody tells you they love you,
You're gonna believe them.
And when you're fifteen,
Don't forget to look before you fall.
I've found time can heal almost anything,
And you just might find who you're supposed to be.
I didn't know who i was supposed to be at fifteen.

Cause when you're Fifteen,
And somebody tells you they love you,
You're gonna believe them.

Now you believe me when I tell u she rocks? (:

xoxoxoxoxo
I'm afraid. Phobia-tic me I guess. I never ever ever ever want history to repeat itself. I don't want.
If this were a dream, I would rather not to wake up. Ever.

No comments: