Saturday, March 6, 2010

Pictures from CNY'10 (: Finally...

I FINALLY GOT TO GET MY HANDS ON AN ACTUAL GRAND PIANO :D HAHA this Grand Piano is from a hotel we went to for lunch (: but but but I didn't get to actually play it ): cos the security was glaring at me even when my cousin was taking this picture for me ): hahas (:
My dearest Kuku and Baby Jasonnn (:
HAHA He actually smiles AUTOMATICALLY when he sees a camera HAHA :D
At first of course he was feeling scared when he saw so many people staring at him LOL (:
My Kuku and I (: heh its pretty dark eh :/
AHHHHH KUKU AND BABY ZOEEEEE! :D
Last but not least, My dearest Cousin Ashley and I (:

YEA SEE?
I FINALLY TOOK OUT TIME TO POST THESE PICTURES :D
But heh sorry they're only these much,
Will post all on FB kays (:
hahas (:
so for now enjoy and be CONTENTED with what u have for ur eyes to feast on YA.
:D

Cheers! (:

xoxoxoxoxo Freak. Changes.

No comments: