Thursday, April 22, 2010

Say Goodbye - S Club 7 (:

Helloooooz (:
I just typed wrongly n instead of www.blogspot.com,
I typed wwww.blogspot.com AND
I went to this totally WEIRD Tamil or Arabic website which was filled with Arab words I think n there's somehow this picture of a Malay/Tamil/Arab/whatever kinda guy whose hair reminded me of Elvis Presley somehow n he was I think introducing himself as a guy named erm.. I think Saam? ._.
LOL I thought blogger decided to change it's website to somewhere else or sth until I saw my mistake of typing FOUR Ws instead of THREE
HEH :D
Sorry for being so random ._. hahas
And what got me happy then annoyed was:
I'M HAPPY I MANAGED TO FINISH MY CHEM N ENGLISH HW (seriously unexpected cos I thought I would procrastinate but I didn't ;) )
AND
I'm annoyed cos I wanted to help my FAT file become SLIM again n my OBESE pencil case become THIN again BUT
but it was an EPICALLY FAILED ATTEMPT LA. ):

continue later if I've time cos I'm going for DINNER now with EVERYBODY! ;D
CIAO (:

No comments: