Sunday, May 16, 2010

Lousy mood.

I'm in a lousy/crappy/upset mood right now.
So u people better stay 1 metre away from me. ):

My computer's down.
My dad says it's hard disk may have crashed.
All my files are in it.
I can't do my Chinese reflection because only my computer is able to type chinese words in it.
My dad said I should have burned all my files onto a disk.
Let me repeat. All my files are in it.
CMPS.
I'm sorry group members.
My piano skills are lousy.
And the moment I think about ____________ I feel angry.
Like really angry.
But I can do nothing about it.
Nothing.
I don't wanna say it out but just don't ask me about it okay cause I also won't say.
It's just within me.
And it's gonna stay that way.
My MYE results are like crap.
After seeing all the answers I have no confidence in any of them at all.
I really felt like just giving my honest answer:
Qn: How well do u think u did? (state the grade u think u achieved)
My HONEST Ans:
I think I got an F9. Well, who am I kidding. I DID achieve a FANTASTIC9 *smiles sweetly at the teacher*
-.-
I feel like a pest.
I wanna ___. ):
sigh.

I'm really really sorry people.
Really really really sorry for sounding so emo n so crap or wadeva.

Anyway tmr going out with Jiamin, David and Xizhe to bowling (:
Yay. I can finally get to flaunt my lousy bowling skills.

Hahahahahaha yay I feel better (:
THANKS JIAMIN :D
LOVE YOU LOADS ;D
Thanks for hearing me out and everything (:
My dear girl, u seriously called at the right time (:
Sorry if I freaked you out by crying or anything just now but seriously I was really confused n upset n angry at first but then
I'M FEELING ALL BETTER NOW ;D
THANKS COUSIN! :D
Seriously love ya (:

HELLO WORLD! :D
I feel HAPPY once again because I've such a Great Cousin (:
I think Robin Hood's a NICE and COOL Movie (:
Hahahahas hey I'm happy I got to watch it with u yea ;)
heh (:

xoxoxo Rise and Rise again, Until lambs become lions ;)

No comments: