Thursday, May 13, 2010

IN MY HEAD - JASON DERULO (:

HAPPY 225TH POST!
TODAY SHALL BE WORLD RANDOMNESS DAY! (:
*said me yours truly ;)*
HAHAHAHAHAHA YAY EXAMS ARE ACTUALLY TRULY OVERRRRRRRR!
WOOTSSSS! ;D

Hahahahas Its a miracle.
That I'm actually online on msn.
Truly.
HA! I'M ONLINE.
i proved it. (:
HAHAHAHAHAHA WORLD RANDOMNESS DAY (:

Hai I don't know what else to post........
OH YA since its world randomness day.. this post will be filled with bits n pieces of stories here and there so try to keep up n not get confused kay (:

FOR SS MYE, HAHAHAHA I was talking to Couzzie Jiamin on the phone then we talked about the SS mye then we realised the bird on source A was actually called a STORK.
What WE named the bird:
Jiamin(COUZ!): DORK.
Jiawen:(ME!): CRANE.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUNNY LA ;)
Love ya couz (:

AND Kem wash shucky todie. (:
HAHAHAHAHA Nvrm if u don't get it.. ;)

Facebook is sooooo laggy today I have to wait at least 10 minutes before i can even see the FB login page ):

My PLANS after exams:

FRIDAY: Going SHOPPING (I think is window shop ;) ) with WINGLAM, YUJU, YUNTIAN AND JINGNING! CLIQUE <333

SATURDAY: Heh Heh (:

FOR TODAY..
I'm gonna continue playing FB and OMG I JUST REALISED ITS ONLY 1PM NOW -.-
TIME PASSING SO SLOWLY.... HAHAHA (:
and then I'm going to buy ICE CREAM so I can enjoy it when I watch TV later on at night (:
HAHAHAHA (:

I sprained my left ankle ytd ):
when I wanted to borrow (corrected by my dad cos i said lend n he said NO its borrow (: Thanks Daddy (: ) the calculator from Jingning ytd for the Econs MYE paper (:\
THANKS JING NING FOR LENDING ME UR CALCULATOR. It was SOOO USEFUL ;)
Prep notes lied to me saying PED not tested then it came out ):
But anyway, I SPRAINED my ankle for the first time n its so bad that its all wrapped up now ):
hahahah but I think its recovering well cos I can walk a LITTTLLLLEEE EENY WEENY BIT faster (:
My mum said I was clumsy ): she also said it had to do with the genes cos she also sprained her ankle alot of times when she was young -.- HOW HELPFUL. HAHAHAHA (:
THANKS DADDY AND MUMMY FOR BRINGING ME TO THE DOC LATE AT NIGHT (:
LOVE YALL (:

Hahahahahas Hotel City on FB is FUNNNNN <333 (:

xoxoxoxo I fiu lyke cwying bud I no iz no worf eet. hae. mamoly.
In my head, I see you all over me.
In my head, you fulfill my fantasy.
HAHA GREAT SONG ;)

No comments: