Thursday, June 24, 2010

LALALALALA I'M IN A CRAZY MOOD NOW :D

MOOD: CRAZY!!!

Me: *listens to The Show by Lenka on the comp* EH by(my youngest sister)! I like this song.
Sis: Oh. Okay.
Me: Eh by, I like this song leh.
Sis: Ya I know.
Me: Eh BY, I like this song.
Sis: I know I KNOW.
Me: Eh by, I like this song.
Sis: TSK. *starts to cry* I SAID I KNOW ALRDY LA. *Cries*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA lolz.
Okay I'm just plain mean.
People. This is what happens when u do too much of SS.
It irritates u SO MUCH, you just HAVE to irritate someone else to pass it on.
LOLS. And just nice my sister was sitting opposite me so...
awww. Sorry Sis ;P

OH and BTW,
The Show by Lenka is a NICE NICE SONG (:
(:
I'm just a little bit caught in the middle
Life is a maze and love is a riddle
I don't know where to go, can't do it alone
I've tried and I don't know why.

I'm just a little girl lost in the moment
I'm so scared but I don't show it
I can't figure it out, it's bringing me down
I know I've got to let it go and just enjoy the show.

HW left:
1. SS Mindmap (last bit DIPLOMACY)
2. Heymath Binomial
3. HALF of Chem
4. Some qns from Physics
5. Read Chinese Book
6. Econs Report
*7. COUSIN'S LETTER. (: Hahahas I know ur touched Jiamin ;)

JIAYOJIAYOJIAYO JIAWENNNNNNNN!
STOP PROCRASTINATING FOR GOODNESS SAKE. -.-

OH OH ONE MORE THING.
*heh sorry, I'll start doing my work in 5 minutes ^^*
YOU ALL KNOW,
I'm gonna be attending a wedding of my Dad's relative's daughter,
AND OMG.
I SO HAVE TO COMPLAIN FIRST.
My Dad's relative's daughter's name is Yuly.
Her Husband to be is named.. JIAWEN.
YA YA YA YA I KNOW WTH RIGHTTTT?
A GUY is that is married to my relative has the same name as ME. (GIRL.)
-______-
When my dad got the invitation card n he saw the name he was just LAUGHING AND LAUGHING N LAUGHING n I knew sth was wrong n I saw n.. yea..
Okayyyy I GTG continue on my work but if any of u wanna continue hearing me complain about how annoying this is come msn/sms/FB/talk to me and I'll COMPLAIN to u all over again. -.-
HAHAHAHAHA LOLS no la haha I'm not that mean <: HAHA AND YAY XUAN IS COMING BACK TOMORROW! :D Then we'll both get ready to attend the wedding om Saturday kayyyy (: YAYYYYY-NESS. xoxoxo Famous Amos cookies/cookie crumbs taste SUPER nice C: WHOOPS. Forgot about the picture promise >.<
Okay so this is a pic of my second sister XUAN! and BABY ZOEEE! (: hahahas Cutie Pies ;)

No comments: