Sunday, June 20, 2010

World Cup Fever (:

Heyyyoz (:

Hahas Okay before I begin this post I shall just upload a picture. (:

Cause since most of u find my blog filled only with words, words and more words..

*so sorry lo.. I like to TALK more mar ><* so I'll try to post at least one picture in every post kay (: By Hook or by Crook I'll find ONE picture at least to post kay (:

Hahahahs BACK!

Hahahahas I just had a 45 minute conversation with Winglam (:

HAHA WE'RE GONNA HAVE A MOVIE MARATHON SOON!

KARATE KID!

ECLIPSE!

TOY STORY 3!

Whoops.. I forgot what other movies ._.

BUT OMG THERE ARE SO MANY NICE NICE NICE MOVIES!

:D

OMG YA I HAVEN'T TALKED ABOUT MY DAY with CASSIATEO and ESTHERNEOH! :D

LOVE YALL BESTIES

LOLS I just realised Cassiateo and Estherneoh rhymes ;)

HAHAHAHAHa (:

Okayyyy so I met Miss Cassiateo first at commonwealth,

and she claimed I was late by 45 minutes and I argued I was late for just 15 minutes cause I told her we'd meet at 10.30am and she said that I said that we would meet at 10am.

I was like NOOO. She was like YESSSSS. So it continued. -.-

Then we went to Queenstown to photostat her chinese oral stuff for ME.

Okay Cas, THANKS for being so considerate and thoughtful (:

*I know u must be crying cause ur feeling so touched now Cas. I know. (:*

Then we met MissEsther at VIVO! (:

BUT. We lost our way and walked all the way to Harbourfront centre before realising we were going the wrong way and walked one BIG round back to Vivo to meet Esther at GV -.-

OKAY OKAY FINE I ADMIT. I just lost my sense of direction so we ended up at the wrong place .__________.

Cas kept reminding me it was MY fault we were so late. -.- THANKS. -.-

HAHA then Esther kept saying I had a weird accent when she saw me and cas said she was accusing me and then we kept talking n talking n we went for lunch at Food republic and I ate CHICKEN RICE which costed $5 and I felt SO. Ripped off. But it tasted okay then we walked around the whole of VIVO till our legs were sore then we did crazy things like going into random clothes shop including those SUPER POSH shops selling like $1234 clothes then we tried on clothes just to pass time and see how we looked in em and then we changed shops n kept trying on clothes but left the shops empty handed only with smiles on our faces. (:

HAHAHAHA. (:

IT WAS A FUN DAY. (:

ANDTHEN we went for a MOVIEEEEEEEEEE! :D

KARATE KID. :D

OMGGGGG SUPER NICEEEEEEEEEEEE (:

Jaden Smith is as cute as Will Smith My Goodness. (:

LIKE SERIOUSLY. (:

Haiiiii (:

HAHAHAHAHA. AND Cas said I was super noisy cause she was suay that I sat next to her. -.-

Okay lo I'm noisy but at least it shows how NICE the movie was. (:

I'll give the movie a rating of 5 STARS!

Super Duper Uber nice (:

Jaden Smith. (:

Then we parted (But we took like 15 mins just to say BYE. LOLS. (: )

OKAY OKAY I miss you two Cassia and Esther (:

Yea we'll keep in touch kayz (:

OH and I haven't said about my photo. (:

HAHA as yall can see its WTH.

Hahahaha I took it when I went for the.. Changi Naval Base trip (:

Will post more pics on FB later on (:

hahahahas (:

OKEY DOKES (:

So I'm off to replying my smses, uploading pics on FB, playing FB games *the craze of Pet society is back in me goodness.*, then trying my VERY BEST to finish MORE hw :D

HAHAHAHA Okay CIAO! (:

xoxoxoxoxo Security and Love. The 2 MOST important things one needs. Unfound.

Stupid Blogger. Had to backspace ALL my heart shapes beside the word Karate Kid and Jaden Smith just to be able to post this post. -.- hmph. ):

No comments: