Tuesday, June 22, 2010

You Raise Me Up - Celtic Woman (:

Heyz (:


This time.. what I've got for u guys is this video (:
You Raise Me Up by Celtic Woman (WomEn?? ._.) (:
I Love this song and these beautiful and wonderful people singing this song made me love this song even more (:
And I got goosebumps while listening to them (:
Which shows how GOOD they really are so Please Enjoy this Video kays (:
Hahahahas (:

Pfft. I'm still stuck with doing zuowen. ):
I think I'm gonna have to take this WHOLE day just to finish this annoying zuowen. -.-
I'm supposed to do MORE today cause I'll not be free tmr n thursday n friday were meant to be the last enjoyable days of this hols for me to RELAX.
):
Sigh. ):

I wanna talk to someone.
But everybody just seems so busy, some holidaying, some busy chionging work (which I KNOW I'm supposed to be doing too ._.), some I just don't know too.
Isn't it funny that sometimes when you feel like talking to someone u just can't find anyone suitable and you know its not their fault not to be suitable?
Hai. Apologies once again if yall don't understand what I meant.
I was talking gibberish I guess. (:

I guess now I owe Jiamin a letter to give to her when school reopens hahas. (:

xoxoxoxoxo Haven't felt at ease for days without a solution to cure it.
I'm sorry.

No comments: