Sunday, August 1, 2010

Once upon a dream.

Ugh.
Fine.
finefinefinefinefinefinefinefinefine.
I don't wanna care anymore.

Today's not a good day.
Not at all.

And thousand apologies for being MIA for quite some time.
Sigh.

WHANSEFDIUWEHFUIWEHFISDUHCKSDJNCSDHDSJC.

Okay I've gotta get my moods up cause this ain't gonna become some depressing blog with emo posts and all those nonsense. SO.

Oh Yaaaa I've got a really nice song to recommend (:
To ALL THOSE PEEPO who LOVEEEE Sleeping Beauty,
There's this kinda like a remix of the song 'Once Upon A Dream' by Emily Osment (:

Waitta..



YAYYYYYY! Found the Video for this song (:
I LOVE THIS SONG OMGGGG :D
It sounds really cool and I simply just Loveeeee Sleepingg Beautyy (:
She's really pretty and its a nicee story (:
AND. SHE GET'S TO SLEEP ALL SHE WANTS.
):
One thing I'm envious of.
HAHAHAHAHA. (:

Sigh okayy (:
SO hope u people are satsified with this for now and sorry for sucha short post but..
CIAO! (:

xoxoxo Once upon a wish.

No comments: