Monday, July 19, 2010

DESPICABLY ME. (:



OMGGGGGGGG. AGNES IS ADORABLE. (:
Hahahahahas I went to watch the movie DESPICABLE ME ytd with Kuku and Xuanna (:
SUPER NICE/CUTE/ADORABLE/FUNNY/JUST. WONDERFUL. (:
Hahas. (:
Go Watch It. (: *Looks at Winglam with Innocent eyes.*
DESPICABLE ME. ;) HEH.
(:

): My Piano Exam is on the 1st Sept.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Shoosh man.
*prays hard*
Hope I'll be able to pass this exam with shooting rainbow colours..
Then I'll be.. Grade 5 :D
Hahahahahas (:

OH YA. Before I forget..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY XIZHE MY SON. (:
Hahas sorry I wasn't able to see the PROUD moment of u opening ur present LOLZ.
Hahahahas But nevertheless,
Hope U'll/'ve had a GREAT B'DAY. :D
Oh and Okay ur B'day card is on the way kayyz. (:
PATIENCE. :D

AND YES. COUSIN.
Your Letter is ALSO on the way,
Sorry bout that too HEE. (:

AND GOR.
I don't care.
I still owe u ur $1. xD
AND HOR. YOU AR YOU.
Say my story halfway then try and act tall in fronta me. -.-
thankyouverymuch ):
Hahahahahas (:
next time I'll have to wear 10cm high stilletto (spelt like that??) heels. :D

AND.
I WANNA CHANGE MY BLOGSKIN. ):
But Thanks to my SUPER DUPER Fussiness/choosiness,
I can't seem to find a suitable one.
AND.
WHEN I FIND A SUITABLE ONE,
the thing doesn't wanna work on my blog. ):
Hai.
Sadness. ):
Cause I don't like this font. ):
And I want my title to be Big BIG wan. ):

Hmph.

Shalalalalala my oh my.

Tralala. I'm OFF to watch the 5.30pm show nowww. (:
Hahahahas CIAO (:

xoxoz by me. (:

No comments: