Monday, October 11, 2010

FREEDOM.

Sister: Jie. *extends hand out to me* Congratulations on your final day of exam today.
Me: OH YEAAAAAAAAA! Finally exam finish already. Aiya. But howwwww I don't think I can pass AMathsssss....
Sister: Huh how come?
Me: I didn't finish my paper cause I..
*got cut off by sis.*
Sis: HUH WHAT?!? YOU DIDN'T FINISH??? OI. YOU MUST ALWAYS ALWAYS REMEMBER TO NEVER EVER LEAVE A QUESTION BLANK. NO MATTER WHAT YOU MUST FINISH THE PAPER AND AT LEAST WRITE SOME STATEMENTS OR WORKINGS ON THE PAPER. NO MATTER WHAT.
Me: But I don't know how to..
*got cut off again. ._.*
Sis: DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO ALSO MUST TRY AND AT LEAST WRITE SOME WORKINGS ON THE PAPER AND YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN THAT ONE OR TWO MARKS IS GONNA GET YOU YOUR A1!!!

Kids. Before they go on to secondary school. They always think its EASY to just try to tikam & get some answer even though they have no clue how to do it.

Well. Think again.


HAHAHAHAHAHA EXAMMMMMMMMMMMSSSSS OVERRRRRR!!!!!!!!
YAYYYYYYYYYY :D

Hahahahahaha (: I can finally rest & play & sleep & do whatever I want. (:

So today basically AMaths was crap.
I didn't manage to finish..
well I managed to attempt every question..
But some questions I did halfway then they said stop writing. ):
So.. I think about close to 20 marks just flew away. ):

OH WELLZ.

I only care about the time after exams now :D
Haha.

Looking on the dark side:

1. ASEAN conference will have to go on. (More work. Research etc etc.)
2. Final CMPS finalisation stuff. (Scrapbooking..)
3. ONE MORE MONTH TO CHINESE O LEVEL. Omg.

However..
Looking on the BRIGHT side:

1. TAIWAN TRIP!
2 More CLIQUE OUTINGS!
3. BIRTHDAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
4. Relative's wedding in Langkawi!
5. Torture Sis. (Tutoring her for her upcoming exams.)

Hahaha Yeappz.

Haha Omggg. You know I can hear some electric guitar sounds from the other block at my side now?
It sounds really cool. (:


Haha Okay so a few pics before I'll go download some NEW NICE SONGS! :D
Whoopie. (:


Haha True, true.






JY & Me (: These two cute fellas. (:

xoxoxoxo I want everything to stay as it is right now. Hopefully.

Can't believe I'm gonna meet you for dinner tonight after so many years.

Its like. Seriously.

Guess I can only hope it won't be too awkward.

After all.. oh nvrm.

Sigh.

No comments: