Thursday, October 14, 2010

I don't care anymore.

Don't talk to me man.
You don't deserve me to answer you, or to reply you.
I freaking did all those things in the morning for you,
and all u said when u got back was: I'm tired. I don't want to do.
Hey. You think I'm not tired is it?
I freaking wasted my whole freaking morning racking my brains for questions.
Doing all those freaking stuff.
Hoping you would just cooperate a little.
You just make me want to give you a tight slap and just scold u and call you bad words can.
I hate it when people take me for granted.
I hate it.
So I'm not gonna waste my freaking time, my freaking energy, my freaking resources just to help u alrdy.
I just hope you would fail your exams with flying colours.
Since you think ur so damn smart and u don't even need to revise and u can get full marks.
Okay.
SO BE IT MAN.

Let's see who will end up crying in the end.

You're such an _________.

xoxoxo & Yes. I'm gonna ignore you cause I'm still freaking pissed at you & no amount of sorries u say will make me feel better now.
You just ALWAYS go too far.
ALWAYS.

p/s: I freaking hate you for treating me like this. Yes. I do.

No comments: