Thursday, October 28, 2010

MY MEMORABLE BIRTHDAY. (:

Heyyyy EVERYBODY!

I'm here to post about my REALLY WONDERFULLY FUN AND MEMORABLE BIRTHDAY. (:
First of all,
I LOVE. JIAMINDAVIDJAYNERANNABELXIZHEJACINTH. (Please know that none of this names are being ranked in ANY way at all, because I Love this bunch of AWESOME People all as much. (: )
I would like to give them an EXTRA BIG THANK YOU for giving me such a Nice surprise and then helping me to celebrate my birthday so sweetly yesterday. (:
HAHA OKAY. Maybe it wasn't a surprise cause I was just too gullible & didn't realise they were there to have lunch along with me HAHA. xP.

THANK YOU EVERYONE! :D
THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE WONDERFUL PRESENTS AS WELL. :D

Let's just say I LAUGHED when I saw Xizhe's present,
I GRINNED AND GIGGLED when I read Annabel's letter.
I felt a wave of NOSTALGIA when I read Jiamin's card.
I went AWWWWW when I saw David's presents.
I SCREAMED when I saw Jayner's present.
I was TOUCHED ttm when I read Yanxin's BIG letter.
& Lastly, I CRIED when I read Yuju's letter.

Hahaha. Yeap. What I've said above are definitely true. And literal. (:

I was super super super duper touched. When I saw all the surprises ytd. (:
The lunch at Pizzahut,
then the really YUMMY cake, (which I really didn't think all of u would buy.)
then the Movie....
Haha. (:
It was sweet of you guys, really. (:
<3 all of you to the maximum man.

But of course I do NOT forget my dearest clique. (:
I Love all of you too. (:
Hahahaha I wanna Thank YUJU (my dearest tua eh)
for her WONDERFUL present,
Hey I'm serious when I saw I'm gonna hang it or stick it on the wall kay ;)
And also for the really awesomely SWEET card. (:
Love you.

I also wanna Thank my dearest MASTER! (:
Haha Thanks for the really SUPER HONEY SWEET dedication on ur blog. (:
Hahaha <3
Love you cause even though u've not passed me my present,
but its alright, cause I just KNOW its gonna be something super AWESOME as well. :D

Thanks Joyce! (:
haha even though I also have not received my card.. (I'M WAITING :D)
HAHA But I've a super strong hunch that it's gonna look duper uber preeeetttyyy :D
Hahahaha so THANKS in advance ;)

Thanks Yuntian & Jingning! (:
My dearest penguin and polar bear. (:
HAHAHA. (:
I Also know the present u all got me is gonna be really really NICE. :D

I LOVE all my friends to the max from the bottom of my heart.
That's one sentence to sum up everything.
I Love all my friends who wished me happy birthday in school.
I Love all my friends who wished me happy birthday on Facebook.
I Love all my friends who stayed up till 12am just to be the first to wish me a happy birthday.
I Love all my friends who gave me presents.
I Love all my friends who celebrated my birthday with me.
& I also LOVE all my friends who secretly wish me happy birthday in their hearts without telling me. HEEEEEEE. (This is for those who didn't wish me.. Hmmmm I'm looking on the bright side of things ^^HAHA.)

Thanks for all the wonderfully sweet things u gals/guys have done :D
I LOVE ALL OF YOU. ALOT ALOT. (:
& I mean it when I say it. (:

Haha so basically this post is to Thank all of my DEAR Friends :D
Nothing could express the joy & happiness for having friends like all of you in my life. (:

Thanks so so much.

xoxoxo I seriously had the AWESOMEST Birthday ever. (:

No comments: