Thursday, October 28, 2010

My AWESOME Birthday thanks to my DEAR family :D

Now this post is to THANK my SWEETEST Family. :D
HAHAHA.

Thanks DADDY! For being soooo dang adorable & getting me perfume and a makeup set.
Thanks for being such a practical and Wonderful Dad. (:
I Love You. (:

Thanks MUMMY! In advance, I'm thanking you cause u haven't gotten me my dress yet!
HAHAHAHA BUT ITS ALRIGHT! Cause You got me such a YUMMALICIOUS & Beautiful cake! (:
I Love You. (:

Thanks SHANNIE! For that really AWESOME present that I can use at our relative's wedding!
I really was shocked when I saw the present cause I didn't think u'd get it for me :D
Hahahaha (:
& for the really sweet card too! :D
I Love You. (:

Thanks BY! (: For also being sooo ADORABLE & making that card for me, with seriously NEAT (really.) handwriting, even though u spelt 'taking' as 'takeing' HAHA But I LOVE the card (:
AS WELL AS THE PRESENT! (:
Cause it has sleeping beauty on it which is my all time favourite Disney Princess (:
I Love You. (:

Thanks KUKU! For SOOOOOO MANY PRESENTS! :D
The accessories, the dress, the nail design thinggy! :D
So many SWEET presents (:
Hahahaha I Love You. (:

Thanks GRANDMA! For the angpao ;)
HAHAHA. & for coming over to S'pore to celebrate my birthday with me this year. (:
I Love You. (:

Even though we only celebrated for awhile yesterday night,
But I still had GREAT FUN just singing the birthday song and cutting the YUMMY cake. :D
Hahaha I LOVE ALL OF YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH! :D
Hahahaha (:
& I know we'll have a proper birthday once I go to KL this weekend :D
So I'll be waiting ;)
HAHA (:

xoxoxo I Love my family. Soooo much. (:

No comments: