Monday, October 18, 2010

Polky dots.

I think today's results were pretty good. (:
That's one good thing to be happy about (:
Yayyyy-ness.

But I'm pretty sure everyone's mood was dampened in the early morning with Physics at first,
Haha cause I also didn't do well for that.
But I pretty much expected it so that's alright. (:
But I'm still awfully thankful for the fact I managed to pass :D

Then was English and it was pretty good. (:
Thank goodness. (:
& then was Maths (:
& yeapz. It didn't exactly disappoint me too (:
Hahahaha. (:

Tomorrow will probably be AMaths, Chem & Econs.
Aw shucks.
Hope it'll be okay?

I think Katy Perry is really Really pretty.
Like she looks awesomely picture perfect can.
Like no matter how, you just won't get sick of looking at her face (:
& her songs rock. too. (:

I was watching channel 8 just now on the show..
umm. The one featuring the top ten male new actors or sth like that?
Haha & I just remembered what Yanxin said before (:
Singaporean Guys CMI. (Cannot make it.)
Heeeee. (:
She's super funny la she (:
I just find alot of the new actors now really look ALOT like the old actors or the actors that are already in this profession.
To think I used to want to be an actress.
Haha. I guess its just a dream I used to have. (:
But someone once told me that being in this profession was like..
Haha nvrm. ^^

OMG. HAHAHAHAHAHA. OKAY NVRM HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
I'M LISTENING TO PEACOCK BY KATY PERRY.
AND THE BEGINNING OF THE SONG MADE ME GIGGLE ALRDY.
HAHAHAHAHAHA. Okay.
If yall wanna know why just go listen. (:
HAHAzxc.
Katy Perry is CUTE. :D
OMGG. (:
Hahahaha. (:

& OH YAAAAAA.
I JUST BORROWED A BOOK when I went to Bishan Library with Winglam just now :D
YAY. (:
Haha borrowing books make me happy. (:
I BORROWED A KAREN KINGSBURY BOOK!
Omg I think her books are really nice & inspiring! :D
I'm gonna read finish her whole collection of books!
That's my goal! (:
Haha Evian, I've got another nice books to recommend to u! :D
Hahaha (:
I don't think u read my blog anyway but ANYWAYZ.
Oh & for Wenhui too! (:
Hahaha I've got books to recommend now :D
hahaha (:

xoxoxoxoxo I don't get the fairytale like feeling. Its not like the movies. It just ain't like that.

No comments: