Sunday, April 17, 2011

Things I Love.

There are many things I love/like.

For one, I love the disney character Sleeping Beauty.
I think she's really pretty.
Okay fine, she's not real.. but I still think she looks the prettiest even in her cartoon form. (:

Hahaha (:

And I still am determined to think that Taylor Lautner is hawt.
I think he's cute too & a nice guy.
<3
He treated Taylor swift so well, but she didn't treat him as nicely.
And I got that piece of evidence from 'Back to December'.
(:
I mean don't u people find that he looks really cute?
My gosh.
HAHAHAHAHA.
He gives me a sense of security I guess.
Haha Awww.
I wish I knew him.

Oh ya, a really weird conversation between my "smart aleck" youngest sis at popular just now:

Me: *Randomly looking at some Justin Bieber book to find out How in the World does he get so famous.*
Mum: *saw me looking* Hmm that boy's famous? I see his face in books everywhere. :/
Youngest sis: YA. He's like so famous la.
Me: I know right. I wonder why..
Youngest sis: Because he's 16..?
Me: *glares at her.* HELLO? I'M ALSO LIKE 16 AND I DON'T SEE MY FACE IN BOOKS EVERYWHERE. -.-
Youngest sis: Hahahaha Oh ya hor.

I promise you I really felt like whacking her then.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
No la. But she's really funny sometimes man.
Haha.
In an annoying way.
LOL.

Ugh. I Love going to Venice someday, but I HATE writing about Venice for SS now.

Kayyos. I gtg continue my hw.
):
SAD LIFE.

xoxoxoxo I love taylorlautner.

No comments: