Monday, May 16, 2011

My day filled with PIANO!

Today..
was a FUNNNNNNNNN DAY! :D

Haha I had Jayner & Annabel over at my house (:
Hehehe (:

I seriously had lotsa fun (: Hope they had too! (:
We played the piano, ate, played Monopoly and Jenga! (:

HAHAHA OMG MONOPOLY WAS SUCH AN EPIC GAME! :D
We screamed as we played, like seriously screamed! (:
Well. Okay fine. Annabel & I did most of the screaming.
Jayner was more of the composed one asking us to breathe and relax ;)
Hahahaha but we laughed alot as we were playinf cause I was on the Lucky streak!
HEEEE. (:
So you can hear Annabel complaining and glaring and saying: "Be prepared to meet my LAWYER!"
And Jayner saying: "Hai wth, life sucks."
HAHAHAHAHA CUTE LA BOTH OF THEM! (:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SERIOUSLY Super duper fun (:
Haven't laughed that much in ages ;)

Then we played Jenga and Annabel chose the wrong seat.
HAHAHA I bet she regretted too!
Cause she chose to sit beside me, and I was screaming at her almost the whole time to "Be Careful!" and "Omg I'm seriously feeling so scared sitting next to you."

And we played with my dog, Lucky!
HAHA :D
His epic reactions with us snatching his tennis ball were really hilarious and we were laughing and laughing (:

Hahaha then we pretended we were in a piano bar with Jayner playing the piano and Annabel and I enjoying life sitting on my sofa.
Oh and we even pretended we were at a concert with Jayner being the pianist and Annabel and I were waving our hands in the air HAHAHA but we were stopped by Jayner as she turned around and said that she could see that we were waving our hands even by the reflection on my piano HAHAHAHA! (:
OH OH and lastly, Omg this is embarrassing.
Cause Jayner was playing this jazz, or cha cha piece or sth like that, so, ANNABEL was the one who suggested it!, we danced towards my dog at the corridor who was like staring at us like we were two freaks and he got a shock as we danced towards him HAHAHAHAHA CUTE! :D

& we talked and played all the way till Jayner had to go for her piano lesson (:
Heeeee.

I Love Today.
Love those girls manzxccccccc <3

And I say that my day has been filled with piano cause after playing the piano when I was with Annabel and Jayner, I went on to have my piano lesson at 5.30pm and by that time, I was already so tired I kept making mistakes during my lesson LOL.

Hahahahahaha (:

xoxoxoxo Awesomazing day.

No comments: