Sunday, May 22, 2011

Tired from shopping (:

Hi! (:
I'm here to revive my blog again (: Haha (:

So a short post before I go for my bath (:

I went out today! (:
"Pfft. Okay, so like u've never gone out before. What's new?"
I'm sure all of u are thinking bout that right.
But ANYWAY.
It was a really long & tiring day today man (:
I went out with my aunt & sisters, heehee no parents <:
Went to Swensens @J8 for breakfast first (:
Haha yummy breakfast (:
The cheese sausages are seriously Awesome with a Capital A.
The cheese literally oozes out when u bit into it.
*drools.*
HAHA. (:
then went to Tampines Mall to catch the movie "Rio"!!!
Super cute cannnnn! (:
Hahahaha Quite Funny at some parts too (:
So 4/5 :D thumbs up (:
Thenthen went to have lunch @Pastamania @J8 again haha {:
& we shopped around J8,
My aunt bought lots of stuff for us & herself haha (:
I received some like shoes etc. (:
Haha Thanks Kuku (:
Haha Omg we were out from early morning 8am++ till 6pm in the evening.
TIRING.

Yeap, this is my SHORT post (:
Haha okieees.
Now for my bath, cause I stink manzxc.
Kay CIAOż!

xoxoxoxo Say You, Say Me. HAHAHAHAHAHA Cuteeeeee <3

No comments: