Sunday, February 19, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Teehee.
I forgot to "BOAST" of what I received on Valentine's day! <3

HAHAHA I'm becoming very BHB recently. *tsktsktsk.*

Anyway I'm STILL gonna SAY!

Okay my super AWESOME OG had this secret valentine thinggy,
so I was Zhiyuan (my dance partner coincidentally)'s secret valentine,
and I got him some chocolates & sweets. :/
I really do not know what to give a guy!!! Sorrt Zhiyuan for not giving anything special ><
ANDANDAND my secret valentine was Qing Rong!
Haha he gave me a cup and a really nice note & he showed me a heart on his GC.
Hahaha so niceee of him. (:

ANDANDAND I received LOTS of CHOCOLATES (enough to start another chocolate factory and win Willy Wonka) and SWEETS! Mmhmm.
AND I also received a super CUTE balloon! From Bestie Cassia when we met up along with Esther, who gave me "Daily Bread" (THANKS!) after school.
I LOVE MY BESTIES!

But I didn't receive any flowers. D:
*Cries a river*
Hais.
Speaking of which, I've NEVER ever received a flower before.
T.T
Haha that's why my friends & I were like saying next time we just buy for each other just to make ourselves feel better (:

Hehehe Okay I've finished "Boasting"!

SAYONARA!

xoxoxo Happy BELATED Valentine's Day! <3

No comments: