Friday, October 16, 2009

Balada Para Adelina - Richard Clayderman (:

I LOVE BALADA PARA ADELINA.
OMG. *gasps for breath*
*gets back breath*
YES I LOVE IT.
My mum does too (:
But apparently she said she lost the WHOLE COLLECTION OF RICHARD CLAYDERMAN'S CDs. D: D: D:
I'm superrr sad about it cannnnn ):
hahas I probably wanna get one for me b'day :D
In...11 DAYSSSSS (:
hahas.
*hint hint xD*

Oh n before I forget..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUNTIAN :D
Hope you like the present I gave you (:

(back) from helping my sister push the rusty window back to its place while its moving like 1cm by 1cm -.-

Today we got back the papers n its like...
Okayyy....
cos the subjects we got back were,
English.
Literature.
History. ):
So haiiiiii... D:
I really dun wanna get back main subjects like
MATH and SCIENCE D:
I wanna beat David in Maths (since he says he can still win me in that -.-) xD
I wanna beat Alvin in Science.
I WANNA PASS WITH FLYING COLOURS FOR ALL. ):

Grade 3 piano is toughhhh ):
cos there are other Bflat major or wadeva, i forgot alrdy :X
scales and sight reading are getting tougher D:
Aw mannnnn.

Erm...Thennnn...
Today. I realised AVA Room and Seminar Room were actually kinda like the same room at the same place :X
Thanks to Benjamin and WeiJian xD
I seriously thought it was at different locations like second floor and third floor or sth,
and i confirmed it with Jiamin JUST IN CASE xD

Thennn went back to class and chatted with Wenting, Jocelyn, and Huimin (:
Told Huimin about the MR MEN LITTLE MISS SHOWWWW :D
and I was laughing throughout while telling her about Okto shows like Hana Helpline's
SUPER CUTE "Phone number" xD
"If you need any help at all, please call, Moo Moo Miao Double Quack Double Quack"
xD xD xD
SUPER FUNNY.
I was laughing when i heard that.
Omg. I'm so addicted to Okto shows xD
HAHAHAHAHAHA But thats just cos they're lamely funny lo. (:
Then in class played with Jayner AKA Sister Yap (:
*I heard her call me Mr Tan instead of Sister Tan O_O*
played scissors paper stone the feet or leg or wadeva wan
SUPER FUNNY xD
then we went over to "kaypo" at the people who were getting back their english papers :D
then ended up playing the scissors paper stone leg game again outside classroom xD
then we went back into class cos making too much nose outside to play HEART ATTACK with Jessica, Alvin, Jocelyn, Wenting (:
And we ended up screaming LOLS (:
then played leg game for awhile then school ended ):
Went for Lunch with Clique (Yuju, Winglam, Yuntian, Jingning) <3
we all ate the same (Nope. not chicken rice this time, but CHAR KWAY TIAO (: )
dunno if char kway tiao is spelt like that not :X
then Home -ed (:

AND here I am in front of the comp,
typing a blog post to pass time before i go back to finishing section C of the revision ws for my sis.
I have a sad Big sister's life ):
xD
HAHAHAHAHAH no la. (:

Oh. and WENHUI, Dun be sad anymore kays(: We shall score well together in the other subjects(:
Cheers!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo I'm so happy my bicycle is back(: WINNERRRR (: Missed ya (:

No comments: