Saturday, July 12, 2008

Being forced to post...jkjk

okokok, I noe some ppl like Jiamin hv been chui-ing me to post post and post, so here i am!
sitting in front of my comp n trying to tink of someting to post.
Well then,
Today I hv to go 4 de stupid ndp AGAIN n this time, its from 12:30pm to 12 am, ok, mayb it is till 11:30pm, but wats de diff, they r still out to make my life totally miserable...=(
Stillz, sch yesterday was okok, moderate, as per normal, except sci lesson, Mrlim was lyke saying bout betel nut which was real bitter, n finger signs lyke the big thumb, middle finger...means....n ze boyz were u noe, still b-ing sick n all, but altogether real funny!hahax!
During geog, had geog test, ugghhh, jus had tests, hope u noe de feeling....
N she, made some ppl angry by asking them 2 stay bck during recess cause of green file...guess..
Nxt wk "shi wo de si qi", meaning the day I will be extremely held up and so, why? Well let me tell u why,
Mon-sch hol
Tue-Chinese test=(
Wed-Science test=(
Thur-Maths test=(
Fri-English test=(
Sigh, Sigh, Sigh, now u noe wat my stress level is lyke???
I am going bonkers, n nuts, although I do not like nuts.......jkjk
oh well that is all 4 nows, remember to tune in again nxt time for more of my entries!!!
hahaxxxxxxx........
xoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox Luv yall!

No comments: