Thursday, August 21, 2008

common tests results....=0

hello everyone!
I'm sure all of u hv got bck ur results for common tests rite?
obviously,
but wat r ur results?
mine are like '......'
ok.....no kidd,
u c ar:
Eng: 22/30 A2
Math: 33/40 A1
Chinese: 32/40 A1
Geog: *secret..*

so far....so gd!
but i had my sci paper today....
n i tink it was ok lars,
cos hor,
i like studied so hard for it,
i studied most of the questions tat Mr lim said may come out....
n they really did lors....
so I was like sooooo happy
n thkful!!!
hahax!
Hope I won't get any careless mistake,
or else huh.....i dunno lars........=b

so 2day sch was as its normal boring, a bit funny self....
except i got both gd n bad news n ok-ok news.....
firstly, the bad news is tat i scored really badly for my geog paper....
hais....wen Mrs Lau was reading out the scores,
i was breaking out in cold sweat, n i felt so uncomfortable,
like i would go crazy any moment,
like a bomb....hah.....
another bad news is tat on oral examinations tat time,
we won't even get time to rest and really study for our oral exams...
we still hv to do online work, as well as a grpwk bout some 'Lim' family
sigh....stress sia!=(

Now for the ok-ok news...
During math 2day, there was this i tink is VP or someting came to ' JIAN CHA'
our class, c if we behave not....
but of corse we did lah,
c? so pro rite?
lol
n i oso managed to finish my math ws at the end of the period,
so no hw
yay!

now 4 ze bestest n the gd-est news of all!!!
i got second in class for chinese!
yay! i improved noe!
so proud of my self!
but i m still sad 4 muas geog....

stillz hope my parents will understand 4 my geog......=)

ok now,
hv to go watch my fav 5:30pm show,
byes!!! =)

No comments: